Causes of Diabetes Type 2 depends on several conditions like bad lifestyle, unhealthy diet and maybe it is genetic. Type 2 is the most common form of diabetes found in a diabetic community.
Causes of Type 2 Diabetes
- Obesity and no physical activity – You are more likely to evolve type 2. If you are physically inactive and are overweight or obese. Moreover, these results in insulin resistance and is common in people with type 2 diabetes. The location of fat present in the body also makes a difference. In addition, fat in the belly is strongly linked to insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, heart, and blood vessel diseases.
- Insulin resistance – Type 2 diabetes usually begins with insulin resistance. A condition in which muscle and organ cells do not use insulin well. As a result, the body needs more insulin to help sugar enter cells. Initially, the pancreas makes more insulin to fulfill the added demand. But later, the pancreas can’t make enough insulin, and blood glucose levels rise.
- Genes and family history – Certain genes may make you more probable to develop type 2 diabetes. It also can increase the risk of type 2 by increasing a person’s tendency to become overweight or obese.
- Liver releasing too much sugar – When your blood sugar is low, your liver makes and releases out sugar. Whenever you eat, your blood sugar goes up, and usually, the liver will slow down the process of releasing sugar into the blood and store its glucose for later. But some people’s livers don’t. Meanwhile, they keep releasing our stored glucose lead to keep lifting glucose in the blood.
- Metabolic syndrome – A person having insulin resistance often has a group of complications. For example high blood sugar, extra fat around the gut, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol and triglycerides.
Who Are At The Risk Of Diabetes?
- An obese or overweight person
- The person with the age of 60 years and above
- A person who has a bad lifestyle
- The person who has no physical activity
- A person who has already high B.P.
- The person with heart disease
- No healthy diet
- A stressed person
- Smoker and alcohol consumption
- Consuming soft drinks a lot
- Dairy products
- Using refined flour and refined oil
- Consuming processed foods.
How To Avoid Type 2 Diabetes?
Only raw vegetables, fruits, and physical activity can repair your body if, not badly destroyed. Don’t depend on medication too much. Because medicine in diabetes only lowers the sugar level, which is just the symptoms of diabetes. In short, by changing your lifestyle and healthy diet you can manage your diabetes type 2.